- To provide platform for members to maximize their potentials using relevant trainings, information technology and synergies to attain the objectives of the Council.
- To have a functional Secretariat equipped to deliver effective and qualitative services to member companies and other stakeholders.
Integrating the Area Committees and Chapters to serve as effective functional platforms for members.
- To improve Councils lobby to government and advocacy on relevant issues concerning insurance.
To develop suitable professional curriculum for training, education, examination and award of the NCRIB Diploma.
- To have a library system that will facilitate the dissemination of continuous knowledge and research.
- To attract, retrain, reward and retain competent workforce and management at the Secretariat.
- To fully affirm the provisions of the NCRIB Charter